Dienstag, 27. Januar 2009

Leon, the bookworm

I like reading!

Must have a closer look. Is that really a dog?

Mummy, I've finished reading! I want my "ti" (soother).

New words of Leon:
ăn (eat), bánh mì (bread), vớ (socks), dầy (shoe), Schuh (german: shoe), cà phê (coffee), Kroko (german Krokodil: crocodile).
Apart from Mama (german: mommy) and Papa (german: daddy) he also says Mami and Papi (familiar form).
Bà Ngoại (grandma, but Ngoai is still difficult for him)
Teddy (gấu)
Vivi (his aunt, not vơ vơ anymore)
Lisa (his aunt)
Wau Wau (means dog)
Mio (Leons word for a cat)
mehr (german: more)
giúp (help)
Ja ja (german: yes, his favourite words!)
Hoppa ("Hoppe hoppe Reiter" is a famous nursery rhyme in Germany"...and is Leons word for to dandle)

old words:
Ba (Leons word for to have a bath)
Du (Leons word for to take a shower)

Now he understand almost everything I say. If I say something he tries to say it, too.



4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi little Leon!

I am impressed, Leo...u look so cute with ur book...what kind of book did u read;)???

...hm lieber auf deutsch weiter...*ggg*...hope u also can say the word "Di Na";)...if I finish all my exams I will visit u ok?
In two weeks...I hope u have time to come to my birthday!
Greez

Ally ML hat gesagt…

Hi Di Na,
congratulation to your exams. Of course I'll come to your birthday! I've been reading "Duden for Babys" and "This is my home". ;))
Leon

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi,

no...I am going to write my exams...starting in two weeks...Leon u are so...diligent...ok...have to continuing with learning *bähhh...*

Anonym hat gesagt…

hi,

no...I am going to write my exams...starting in two weeks...Leon u are so...diligent...ok...have to continuing with learning *bähhh...*