Montag, 26. Januar 2009

Happy New Year

Tết Eve in Saigon, Taken off of Le Loi St. (January 2009)

Taken off of Ham Nghi St, district 1, Saigon


Tết is January 26, 2009...
and around Chợ Bến Thành on the North side, things are getting festive.

3 photos above by lynhdan


A blessed new year to all of you! :)
These are such beautiful impressions of Saigon Tet 2009! I wish I was there. I'm not a poet, but my uncle-in-law Chú Hùng versifies every year at this time. It's quite good.



Yesterday we had dinner at Mum's (ăn giao thừa).

Leon loves Grandma sometimes more than me.

Today we did nothing special. I cooked Spaghetti Bolognese with mushroom and grated parmesan...Leon likes that.

Who am I?
I love my mirror image. Yes, I admit: I'm narcissistic. I always have to look into the mirror if I wear something new. That's the cap of my mommy.

Let's try my baby cap.
I like bags, too.
I wish you a happy new year!

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich wünsche euch auch ein frohes und gesundes neues Jahr 2009 und weiterhin im Berufsleben alles gute.
Die Bilder von Leon sieht cool aus.
ui!!!!!!!!!!

Ally ML hat gesagt…

Danke Ihr Lieben!
Wann kommt ihr mal zum Abendessen, zum Lieu-Kids-Treffen?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Ihr Drei,
Ich wünsche euch für das neue Jahr des Büffels 2009 alles Gute, viel Gesundheit, viel Liebe und natürlich viel Glück!!!
Laut den Bildern hattet ihr ja einen schönen Abend...

@Leon: ...du bist soooo...sweety!!!