Donnerstag, 25. März 2010

Easter!

IMG_7104_kl
I love tulips in spring. They make me feel happy. The hard cold winter has gone finally. Today it's about 19°C!

IMG_7034_1
Easter wreath at our door.

IMG_7088
Leon is painting an egg.

IMG_7090
He likes it.

IMG_7025
I'm sexy, baby!

IMG_7022
He is watching "Shaun the Sheep". (He is not allowed to watch TV so often. 15 Minutes a day are enough.)

IMG_6920
I'm so shy.

IMG_6915
Cute.

IMG_6910
Mischievous!

From today on I'll post every single Tuesday. Why do I have a blog if I don't blog? So I said to myself, I have to do it regularly even though I don't have much time. But blogging is fun, so please subscribe or post a comment. I would be happy to read your comments! :-)

5 Kommentare:

di Na hat gesagt…

leon...you are so cute..if you are painting the eggs...we see us on Sunday!

Ally ML hat gesagt…

gibt es wieder bo nhum dam am So.? Lecker.

di Na hat gesagt…

ne wir essen Lau glaub ich...

terri@adailyobsession hat gesagt…

he's such a poser:D! and he's got the hugest eyes!!! no need for eyelid surgery lol!

Ally ML hat gesagt…

Hi Terri,
oh thanks...it's been a while I visit my blog again. He IS a poser for sure. :-)