Mittwoch, 31. März 2010

Birthday Cakes

Here are some cakes I made a couple of months ago.
IMG_5176_b
This cake was for Beate, one of his kindergarten nurses. She helped Leon to acclimatize to the new kindergarten life last summer. I remember how awful Leon cried whenever I left the kindergarten in the morning. But after 2 months he has begun to love the kindergarten.

IMG_5236_1
This cake was for his girlfriend Johanna. She and her mother love Hello Kitty stuff, so I made this cake.

IMG_5243_b

IMG_5241_b

IMG_5248_b
Isn't she cute?

IMG_5252
Johanna & Leon

P1060342
I die laughing whenever I see this pic. What a macho Leon seems to be...lol.
The girl's name is Carlotta.

4 Kommentare:

di Na hat gesagt…

mann mann mann...Leon Thiien wir müssen mal ein Wörtchen reden du! *ggg*

Jörg hat gesagt…

Der Kleine hat's raus ;-)

Und Deine Torten sehen auch immer super aus, ich bin begeistert! Liebe Grüße, Jörg

di Na hat gesagt…

...bist schon jetzt ein kleener herzensbrecher *ggg*

Ally ML hat gesagt…

@di Na
Ja, erziehe ihn mal mit. Sonst bin ich immer die böse Mama.

@Jörg
Danke :-)